Es heißt wieder: Pitchers vs. Batters!
Welcome to The Show All-Star. The best selling and highest rated baseball franchise is back in MLB 10 The Show throwing you into an unsurpassed baseball experience where big moments come alive. It's all here too; the All New Home Run Derby, MLB All-Star Futures Game, Movie Maker, Catcher Mode, Personalized cheers and yells and Joe Mauer, newly crowned American League MVP, as the new cover athlete. A Kind Of Magic Another One Bites The Dust Bohemian Rhapsody Breakthru Crazy Little Thing Called Love Don't Stop Me Now Fat Bottomed Girls Hammer To Fall I Want It All I Want To Break Free Innuendo Killer Queen One Vision Play The Game Radio Ga Ga Save Me Somebody To Love The Show Must Go On These Are The Days Of Our Lives Tie Your Mother Down Under Pressure We Are The Champions We Will Rock You Who Wants To Live Forever You're My Best Friend
- A Wealth of New Features Including:
MLB All-star Week consisting of the Home Run Derby and MLB All-star Futures Game.
Full online season leagues with better multiplayer functionality.
Catcher game calling functionality in certain modes.
Movie Maker functionality to create personal highlight reels
11 new Stadiums
New fielding and pitching training modes
Custom music, fan yells, and chants.
- Improved Stadium Realism and Experience - From crowd ambiance to enhanced presentation system, even transitional daylight.
- Road to the Show v4.0 – Play the way that you want to with multiple new options settings, a rewards/penalty system based on play and a new, more accessible stat tracking system.
- Improved Online Gameplay – This year the online gameplay experience has been vastly improved and will detect and respond better to adverse network conditions along with reduced bandwidth to help the speed and flow of online gameplay.
- Full Online Season Leagues – Fully functional online season leagues, save and display MLB Player stats, track player energy, allow for trades/injuries, and offer 40-man roster functionality.
- Real-time Presentations – More than 1,250 new gameplay animations, more than 1,000 new presentation animations, and more than 400 personalized pitcher and batter animations.
- New Stadiums Available – The PlayStation 3 version of MLB 10: The Show includes five new Minor League stadiums, as well as classic parks including Forbes Field, Crosley Field, Polo Grounds, Shibe Park, Sportsman Park, and Griffith Stadium.
- Additional Features – Additional features include: multiplayer support, in-game messaging, voice chat, custom soundtracks, add-on content and HD support up to 1080p.